Name of the Posture: Sukhasana (Easy Pose)
- Builds Inner harmony
- Elation through poise
- Eliminates muscular tension
- Eliminates Nervous tension
- Conditions body and mind through introversion
- Corrects posture by strengthening muscles of the vertebral column
- Increases flexibility of hips, knees and ankles.
- Severe Arthritis
- Severe Back problems.
Rupal’s Thoughts: I begin my day with this posture. 1-2 minutes in the posture, Preparing myself and my body for the day ahead. It’s my way of Self Instruction and Conditioning. Allowing myself to go with the flow throughout the day. I also end my day the same way, as I sit in the posture I visualize the whole day without indulging into my actions from the day. This process enables me to improve my perspective and way of life, altogether helping me to let go of unnecessary chaos and also help me sleep better in the night.